Last updated on 03/10/2018
Welcome to Parity Platform’s website, a website administrated by PARITY PLATFORM P.C., a Greek company which is mainly activated in software production and development and in general in the fields of software related to financial activities. Following the above/mentioned field of activity, Parity Platform P.C. is NOT a licensed Investment services provider. Nothing in this website constitutes an offer,placement or solicitation of financial product advice. Information or any other elements on the site are not intended to constitute provision of investment, legal, tax, or other professional or financial advice. Such content therefore should not be relied upon for the making of any personal financial and investment decisions. Persons accessing this information are strongly encouraged to obtain appropriate professional advice before making any investment or financial decision.
By accepting these Terms, you declare to be an adult aged at least 18 years old. Parity Platform does not intend to collect personal data of minors. In the event of such an action, Parity Platform bears no responsibility. For this reason, Parity Platform urges all persons having custody of minors to inform minor children about the safe and responsible use of their personal data when they use the Internet.
As these Terms affect your legal rights and obligations, if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms or any revision of them, it is suggested that you stop navigating and/or using Parity Platform’s website services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform.
- You warrant and represent that all data provided is, and at all other times will be, true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update such information as it is necessary to maintain its truthiness and accuracy.
- You acknowledge that Parity Platform does not have any control of and therefore cannot reasonably accept any liability in respect of the truthiness and accuracy of the information provided by you.
- Please be aware that you have the right to access your personal data and to submit a request for correction or deletion of your personal data entered on the website or for restriction of their processing and/or the right to object/oppose to their processing and the right to portability of your data. We acknowledge that you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending us an email at c.stefanatos@ParityPlatform.com.
- Parity Platform may process the personal data you enter on its website if:
- is necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase of a software solution developed by Parity Platform P.C.,
- processing is absolutely necessary to safeguard a vital interest of yours or of another person,
- processing is strictly necessary to serve an essential public interest,
- processing is absolutely necessary for the foundation, exercise or support of legal claims,
- processing is strictly necessary for the prevention, investigation, verification, certification or prosecution of criminal offenses or the execution of criminal penalties, or
- processing is strictly necessary for national security purposes.
- In addition to your personal data, technical data is automatically collected on Parity Platform’s servers during your navigation at www.ParityPlatform.com. Information collected by automatic methods may be, but are not limited to, the browser type, IP addresses, browsers, operating system, cookie information, your internet service provider, language, time zone and your location via GPS technology (or similar).
- We may collect information, even when you visit or use third-party websites, services, and applications that use our services or interact in any way with our website, services, and applications.
- Data collected by you is stored in Parity Platform’s Servers located in the European Economic Area. Parity Platform may designate third-party service providers for the processing of data (Data Processors) as well as for the management and operation of certain functions of the website. Parity Platform guarantees that it takes all the appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your data, and keeps an electronic record of all categories of processing activities. Parity Platform uses SSL, with 128-bit encryption (the most powerful today) for secure online transactions. This encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card number, name, and address, so they cannot be read or changed when they are transferred to the Internet. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is today the world standard on the Internet for the certification of websites for network users and for the encryption of data between network users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sender software and decrypted by the receiving software, thereby protecting personal information when transferred. In addition, all information sent under the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies whether the data has been changed during transport. However, the transmission of information over the Internet cannot be absolutely safe or error-free.
- In the event of a total or partial change in the ownership of Parity Platform (eg sale, absorption, merger, consolidation, change of control or redemption of Parity Platform’s tangible and/or intangible assets) and in the event of reorganization or liquidation of Parity Platform, we reserve the right to disclose, transfer, sell or assign your data in whole or in part after we have previously notified you and taking your explicit consent to this.
Obligations & Rights
- You should at all times use Parity Platform’s website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform in accordance with these Terms.
- You may not use Parity Platform’s website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Parity Platform Account Holders.
- You must not attempt to restrict another Parity Platform Account Holder from using or enjoying Parity Platform’s website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms.
- You must not sell, transfer or sub-license your access to Parity Platform’s website services. You will not, and will not allow anyone else to:
- attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit or distribute all or any portion of the services provided, as applicable, in any form of media or by any means,
- use any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or any other device to copy, retrieve, archive or index any portion of the Website that requires authentication or is disabled by specification given in http://www.Parity Platform.com,
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the services provided,
- access all or any part of the services provided in order to build a product or service which competes with our services or use or attempt to use the services to directly compete with us.
- Upon your explicit consent, Parity Platform may advertise the fact that you use Parity Platform’s services for marketing reasons. In this case, Parity Platform may use your name, your logo and your trademark/s in its publicity or marketing materials. You may withdraw this permission at any time by e-mailing a withdrawal request to email@example.com.
- You agree to comply with all Greek and European laws (included applicable intellectual property protection legislation, copyright legislation, and personal data legislation), rules and regulations applicable while you access and/or use Parity Platform’s website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform.
- As on Parity Platform’s website are providing more than one services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific service.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Parity Platform’s obligations shall be limited only to the provision of services and do not in any way include acting on your behalf. Nothing in these Terms is intended to or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between you and Parity Platform, appoint either party as the agent of the other, nor authorize either party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of the other party.
- Parity Platform may from time to time add, modify, suspend or cease (temporarily or permanently) the provision of any element of the services provided without your prior written notice.
- Parity Platform has the right to change at any time, without justification and without prior notice, partially or in total, the herein Terms as well as the provided services and applications.
- Parity Platform may collect your identification data by using various technologies, such as cookies. Cookies are small files that are stored on your hard disk and do not recognize or cause damage to any document or file on your computer. They are used to make your navigation to the website easier, and to present the website more accurately and at the same time, they are an acceptable and useful tool for measuring the online traffic.
- You ensure you that the use of Parity Platform’s website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform, including without limitation, the submission of any information, data, images, videos, audio, files:
- comply with all applicable laws and legislations,
- do not infringe any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any third party,
- is not offensive, inflammatory, defamatory, obscene, illegal, threatening, hateful, or inappropriate in any way.
- Any media, recommendations, and comments which is broadcasted or uploaded or submitted to Parity Platform’s website by you, will be considered (and Parity Platform will treat it as) non – confidential and public.
- Upon your prior explicit consent, Parity Platform may publish and make available on Parity Platform’s website your information and media, recommendations and comments provided by you in respect of the services provided.
- You hereby indemnify Parity Platform against all losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs) arising from or incurred by reason of any infringement of any intellectual property right by the use or possession of your information, Openings, and all other information and material provided by you.
- Parity Platform owns all intellectual property rights (IP Rights) relating to the Website and its services, including but not limited to all software forming part of the website (“Software”).
- You are forbidden to:
- modify, translate, create or attempt to create derivative copies of or copy the Software or the Website in whole or in part,
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce the object code of the Software or the Website to source code form,
- distribute, sub-license, assign, share, timeshare, sell, rent, lease, transmit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer the Software or the Website for your benefit.
- Parity Platform’s own content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other applicable laws and legislation and, as between you and Parity Platform, Parity Platform owns and retains all rights of its content, services or applications.
- Every intellectual property right (including but not limited all the patents, trademarks, commercial marks, service marks, trade names, designs, pictures, photos as well as the look and aesthetics and other visual or non-literal elements (registered or not) of Parity Platform’s website and its services, the informative content which is uploaded to Parity Platform’s website and/or is accessed as part of its services, any database operated by Parity Platform as well as the total of the designs, texts and graphics of Parity Platform’s website, software, photos, music, sound and options and their arrangement and every software translation, the subject source code and the software (including but not limited assistant applications “applets” and script files) will remain to the property of Parity Platform. It is not allowed to obtain any title to these intellectual property rights or to attempt such an act. All rights reserved.
- Reproduction, redistribution, copy, re-formation, disclosure, distribution, republication, reception, appearance, taking screenshots, upload or broadcast of the material available in Parity Platform’s website is not allowed in any way by any means, neither is allowed to sell, rend or assign secondary license, its use for the creation of other works or its exploitation by any means without the prior written consent of Parity Platform. However, it is allowed to recover and to view the content of Parity Platform’s website onto a computer’s screen, to electronically save the said content into a disk (but not in any other server or other storing device connected to a network) or to print a copy of the said content for your personal, non-commercial use under the condition that you will preserve intact any note on intellectual property rights and exclusive exploitation. Otherwise, it is not allowed to reproduce, take screenshots, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes the elements of the material or of the content in Parity Platform’s website without our permission.
- Any intellectual and industrial property right as well as any right (including but not limited surplus value and, where applicable, trademarks) concerning the name and distinctive title belongs to Parity Platform.
- All comments, proposals, ideas, notes, designs, pictures, photographs, concepts or other information which:
- are shared or offered to Parity Platform by your part or
- constitute a reply to invitations by Parity Platform regarding its services and/or the website (called “Concepts”) will be considered as property and will remain to the property of Parity Platform and every intellectual property right on the concepts is hereby assigned through the present and future assignments to Parity Platform.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all charges you incur by accessing and/or using Parity Platform’s website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform.
- Parity Platform is not liable for any telephone, telecommunication or any other kind of cost that may occur. Parity Platform relies on other service providers (such as network providers, data centers, telecommunication providers) to make its website and services available to you. Whilst Parity Platform takes all reasonable steps available to provide you with a good level of service, Parity Platform does not guarantee that such service shall be fault free or uninterrupted at all times. Parity Platform, therefore, shall not be liable in any way for any losses you may suffer as a result of delays or failures of Parity Platform’s website and its services provided as a result of Parity Platform’s service providers.
- Parity Platform does not guarantee that its website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform will be provided without interruption and/or without errors since the uninterrupted access and navigation to the website depends on various factors which cannot be always controlled by or depended on Parity Platform. Moreover, Parity Platform does not guarantee that its website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform or any other relative page or the servers through which these pages are being available to you do not contain viruses or other malicious data. Parity Platform does not guarantee in any way the correctness, completeness and / or availability of the contents, pages, services, options or their results. The cost of possible repairs or services which you may be charged by viruses or other malicious data will be borne by you and in no way by Parity Platform.
- Taking into consideration the nature and the volume of the Internet, Parity Platform is not responsible in any way, including the case of negligence, for any form of damage (direct, indirect, incidental, coincidental, consequent) you may suffer from Parity Platform’s website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform into which you proceed on your own initiative. The above – mentioned are provided without any guarantee expressed and/or subsequent in any way. Parity Platform does not guarantee that its website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform, the servers and the electronic messages which may be sent to you do not contain viruses or other malicious data.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any, including but not limited, data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via Parity Platform’s website.
- On Parity Platform’s website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform, there may be content of third party websites and to resources provided by third parties, web services or features, applications, links to third party websites, applications, web services or features or even the permission to interact with third-party websites, web services or features.
- In case you are not the lawful owner of the credit/debit / prepaid or other types of card you use in order to make a purchase from Parity Platform’s website, Parity Platform and its collaborators and partners are not liable against the legitimate owner of the credit / debit / prepaid or other type of card it has been used for any purchase from Parity Platform’s website. Parity Platform is not liable for the security of money transactions. The competent Bank is the only Party responsible for the security of the transactions made through the credit, debit or prepaid card that has been used by you. However, if a fraudulent use of a credit, debit or prepaid card has been proven, the charge may be canceled upon your request at the competent Bank that had issued the card in accordance with the policy of the respective Bank.
- Under no circumstances is Parity Platform and its collaborators and partners liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind (including without limitation, for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages) that are directly or indirectly related to Parity Platform’s website, its content, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform, any action taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property rights, delay in operation or transmission or any kind of malfunction.
Advertisements and Sponsors
- This website may host advertising and promotional messages. You are free to choose or click on the advertised goods and services at your absolute discretion. Parity Platform does not bear any responsibility for your communication with third-party service providers advertised on the website and for any trade transaction that may arise from your relationship.
- Parity Platform is not obliged to examine and does not examine whether the promotional material displayed on the website (apart from the obvious cases where average consumers can understand the violation of legal rights) is legal or not, and therefore cannot be responsible for any such material. This responsibility burdens the advertising sponsors and/or the creators of the displayed promotional material.
- In this regard, any complaints concerning the content of any promotional material displayed on the website should be forwarded to the directly interested parties, since Parity Platform has no responsibility whatsoever.
Blog – Social Media
- The weblog, often known as “Blog”, is a kind of website. It consists of an entries list and its subjects may vary (political, social, health, music, sports, technology, arts, etc.). Every user of the website has the ability to actively participate in this by quoting his/her views, comments, or posting anything regarding the subject matter each time.
- The content and information posted and contained in the “Blog”, which is maintained on the website, constitute an additional service to its users and under no circumstances can it be construed as valid information and/or advice or in any way conceal any incitement for the intendance or not of specific actions.
- Parity Platform undertakes to collect, process and distribute the “Blog’s” content. Any posting on the “Blog” of this website is subject to approval by the administrator of the respective “Blog” to ensure the correct presentation and quality of the posts’ content. In order to make a post, you’ll first have to send an email to the “Blog’s” administrator with the content of the post you wish to make. The “Blog’s” administrator may approve or reject the relevant post you wish to make. “Blog” users use it on their own initiative and take full responsibility.
- Parity Platform has no responsibility whatsoever for the content posted and/or published by the registered users of the website and does not support the content of the posts submitted by them.
- If Parity Platform finds out that the content of a post is illegal, obscene, immoral, malicious, inappropriate, or affects the public morality, it reserves its right to immediately and without notice delete the relevant post and prohibit subsequent posting of that registered user who made this post.
Breach of Terms
- It is forbidden to violate or try to violate the security of Parity Platform’s website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform.
- Violation of these Terms may, in Parity Platform’s sole discretion, result in deletion of your Parity Platform Account. You understand and agree that Parity Platform cannot and will not be responsible for all kind of information and content provided by you and that you use Parity Platform’s website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform on your own responsibility. If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for Parity Platform, we may suspend your access, in total or partial, to Parity Platform’s website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform to you.
- The violation of the above – mentioned security rules may lead to civil and/or penal prosecution. Parity Platform will investigate the incidents that possibly relate to the violation and is enabled to cooperate with the competent Authorities in case of such violations.
- Parity Platform will fully cooperate with any Law Enforcement Authorities and will comply with any court order which will request or instruct Parity Platform to notify the identity or to locate the violator of these Terms. The list of reasons of violation of these Terms is indicating but not restricting.
- You fully understand and accept that you have the exclusive responsibility to compensate Parity Platform and any of Parity Platform’s collaborators, partners and cooperating companies for any damage occurred to Parity Platform and/or to Parity Platform’s collaborators, partners and cooperating companies due to the illegal use and/or misuse of Parity Platform’s website, services or any applications (including mobile applications) made available or accessed by Parity Platform, by violating these Terms.
- Accepting these Terms means that you agree to fully preserve Parity Platform as well as Parity Platform’s collaborators, partners and cooperating companies intact from any offence, demand or claim and to bear on behalf of Parity Platform any judicial and legal costs which may arise upon violation of the content of these Terms as well as upon violation of third parties’ rights during the use or navigation of the Website by your part.
- Any dispute arisen between you and Parity Platform, will first be attempted to be resolved in an amicable way.
- Alternatively, the relevant claims may be raised within the statutory time limits.
- The competent Law is the Greek Law and the Courts of Athens have the exclusive jurisdiction.
- In all cases, you waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information provided by you to us, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- If any provision of these Terms is found by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, you nevertheless agree that such portion will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions, and the remaining provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. Neither the course of conduct nor trade practice will act to modify these Terms. These Terms do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- You can contact Parity Platform for any matter and anything you wish to declare or report. You may also contact Parity Platform to request correction or deletion of personal data entered on this website, limitation of processing, refusal to processing, access to your personal data, and revocation of your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending an email to c.stefanatos@ParityPlatform.com.
- If you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, Parity Platform hereby notifies you that the Competent Authority is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, which is located at 1 – 3 Kifisias Avenue, P.C. 115 23, Athens, telephone: +30 210 64 75 628 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.